Digital Marketing & Social Media (m/f/d)
Munich | effective immediately | unlimited | permanent
With us you can make a difference! We are Clevergum, an energetic, fast-growing company in Haar near Munich, Germany, specializing in making chewing gum that works. We combine science and lifestyle with innovation, creativity and performance. Our range of products includes a wide variety of Clevergums in the areas of nutritional supplements and medical products that accompany people through everyday life and support them in getting the best out of themselves in any situation, at any time.
Our team works respectfully with each other, cross-functionally and dynamically. Last year we showed what we are capable of with CovidGum, the world's first antiviral chewing gum - many new and exciting products that completely redefine the concept of food supplements are in the pipeline. We continue to grow and are therefore looking for a Manager Digital Marketing and Social Media with immediate effect to build and expand our online presence and to support the online distribution of our products.
These are your tasks
- You are in charge of our webshop for our new chewing gum universe and keep it up-to-date together with the other departments.
- Here you plan and coordinate the input from and to our agencies and coordinate the content of the webshop with the other departments
- You develop content concepts, new content and an editorial plan that cleverly connects our channel mix and execute launches independently
- You manage and coordinate our online magazine
- You lead the play on our key partner platforms LinkedIn, $4Google & YouTube, Taboola, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter with paid and non-paid campaigns
- You have clear goals in mind and know which KPIs you use to achieve them and thus contribute to increasing ROI
- You manage a significant budget on your own responsibility and in a structured manner, which you plan according to target group, long-term and always with a view to ROI.
- You create web, social and market analyses for a reliable assessment of our project successes and optimize our strategies
- You are always on the lookout for new trends and innovations in the field of digital marketing and can apply this knowledge in a target-oriented manner
We look forward to this
- Completed or ongoing business studies (marketing/communication) or comparable qualification and ideally one to two years of professional experience in the support of webshops & social media
- Very good language skills in German and English and adept at writing marketing texts, such as product texts, social media posts and SEO-optimized content, among others
- Enthusiasm for topics related to health and fitness
- Creative mind with not only conventional marketing ideas
What you can expect from us
- Have fun in a great, professional team
- Challenging and diverse projects
- Personal responsibility and own creative freedom
- The opportunity to actively shape the expansion of a digital team and also take the next career step
- A steep learning curve in all areas related to digital marketing
- Of course, our employees receive our products for their own use.
- A good location in Haar near Munich
With us, you can quickly take on responsibility and become part of a young and dynamic team. With our products we completely mix up the market of optimizing and protecting medical products and dietary supplements.